Introduction: I wrote this speech in order to run for student council. I wrote it because I was listening to “I Swear” performed by All 4 1, written by the phenomenal John Michael Montgomery, while I was trying to write a speech. I usually write about what I am going to do during the school year, but that is just so very boring. So this song is a very popular song, and I knew I could relate it to student government, and I most certainly did just that.
I swear by the moon
And the stars in the sky I'll be there
I swear like the shadow that's by your side I'll be there
For better or worse
Till death do us part
I'll love you with every beat of my heart
And I swear
These lyrics, excerpted from the chorus of the phenomenal composition, I Swear, relates very much to my expectations of an exceptional student representative.
One man has to swear that he will do his job to meet the wants and needs of the student body. You're looking at him.
One man has to swear that he will put every ounce of his effort into making this school year a cool year, and you're looking at him.
No comments:
Post a Comment